Getting HelpIf you have any trouble or have something big you think we should know about contact us today and our management team will be in touch as soon as possible.
For Business Owners
Creating a business account
- A Business account comes with amazing benefits that will help get the word out to your local community.
- On the Member Support menu click the “Sign Up Now” (bottom of website) to review the member options and complete your “Business Registration” form.
- You’ll be directed to a page that summarizes both the Standard Business and Featured Business memberships.
- Fill out the New User Account details and the Billing Information.
- Select the payment method (Paypal or Credit Card /Offline), agree to the Terms of Service and click the subscribe button.
- Once your information is received, one of our account managers will verify your account, build your membership page and contact you with your business member credentials. Depending on the type account you have selected, you will receive access to the BuyLocalDeals system and App portal (featured members) and will be able to post and edit your company profile and deals.
- Note; if you have selected offline payment, your account will need to be confirmed by an administrator before you are able to access the business resources.